Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
On April 1, 2015 we will begin using a new Electronic Medical Record (EMR). One of the advantages to our patients is the inclusion of a “patient portal.”
The patient portal will offers patients the ability to:
- self-schedule appointments for specific days and times (don’t see a time or date that works for your schedule, as always you may call or request an appointment through our website)
- send and receive secure messages to the staff and Dr. Ang (we will phase out the standard email for patient communications)
- request prescription refills
- download your medical records and laboratory reports after review by Dr. Ang
- update your medical record and let us know about any new problems
- update/change your insurance information, home address, phone numbers, and email address as well.
How to activate? Call or send an email to Michelle Firmin at email@example.com and she will generate the activation user ID and temporary password. She will email it to you.
Then go to https://www.yourhealthfile.com and click on the Activate your account here. link. Set up your new user name and password and review the information we have on file for you. You can make corrections, update your records before your next appointment, etc. your changes will be incorporated into our files.
We hope you like the new approach to your medical records.